Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Time for another one of my stories

Here is another one of  my weird sightings around here. I was driving home from here:
View Larger Map
One night and around Here:
I saw What I believe to be a UFO or government Testing plane.
The story goes: I was just driving down the back road and talking as normal when I saw this bright light in the sky. At first I thought it was just a very bright star, but the I noticed that the light was not the natural light put off by stars. This light was artificial, but almost as soon as I looked at this light it flew across the sky faster than any airplane ever could, ever. Some of you might say it was a shooting star, but you would be wrong. This light flew UP faster than even the shooting stars I have seen and didn't burn out like shooting stars, but just simple blinked out. This Is the reason I started this blog and this is the reason I believe that we are not alone in this universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment