Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hello there

I am here today my friends to inform you about all the ways I find that the government is using and controlling us while not telling any of us. what inspired me to start this blog is that as of late many things have happened here that have made me question what the government is telling us and what is actually true. Let's get started by letting me tell you a little about me. I live in Arkansas where everything is supposed to be peaceful and down to earth even though it isn't. My goal is to find these things that the government is hiding in this area and debunk the myths. I live out in the middle of the woods so that the government doesn't think anything of flying their experimental planes and suck over my house. I also live on a mountain, so all the aircraft that fly over are almost on my roof, so I can get a good look. I openly accept the ideas of conspiracy theorist and will gladly take your input and stories. I wish to inform and inform only.

No comments:

Post a Comment